Monday, August 3, 2009

Hello, my name is Ansley and I have not been kidnapped.

I know, I know...I had some of you worried (read: Mom) but I really am alive and kicking over here in Asia. It's been a busy few days but I was sans technology there for a couple of days and, while liberating to some people, it really just make me antsy. I could just see my mom freaking out and calling the Embassy to send out the search dogs.

Needless to say, I'm here. I just got back from a 24 hour stint in Seoul with OMPC folks (it really is appropriate, Barry) and I'm pretty tired...I'm going to head to bed on my newly made bed (thanks Mom....it's all perfect!!!) and do this right tomorrow. To come: figuring out the Seoul subway all by myself, Korean food, peanut butter, and concubines.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to hear more about this journey. I'm so glad to hear you are alive and well! :)
    Already miss you so much....but so thankful for this wonderful invention of the internet to keep in touch. Let's set up a Skype date for this week!

    ReplyDelete