Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Abode

The living/dining/computer/bedroom...kitchen is in front of the bed. I've cleaned up a bit and organized since this photo was taken, don't worry.


This is my very condensed bathroom...note that I take a shower in front of my mirror, which is still very strange for me. I do like how I can clean my bathroom while in the shower though!




My wonderful bed...the fabulous bedding donated by my mom, the pink blanket is, of course, my Me-maw blanket, and the bear is Antonio, from Chris. I love my bed!!!

So, this is my apartment, for the most part. While small, it completely works for me. I continue to add my own little touches here and there, and hopefully, it will soon feel like home :)



5 comments:

  1. When on an adventure like this, all you really need is a place to lie down and recharge for a few hours. Frankly, it looks like a baller pad to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how much I love this tiny corner of Yangju now. While I still have some nesting to do yet (how do I build that freaking bookshelf when the instructions are in Korean?!), I love coming home, taking off my shoes and chilling here...gotta love the ballin' pad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, i want the orange chair to sell in my shop, and the square painting i am saving for you would look great over your bed. As you continue your adventure, I can't wait to see the asian influences appear!! Where is the TV and do you have cable?

    ReplyDelete
  4. and i want to see a pic of the outside of your building and your street.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Believe me, you don't want the orange chair. It's what I fondly call my POS chair. Nuf said!

    ReplyDelete