Friday, July 10, 2009

Prayer request

Yesterday, I drove to Montgomery (singing at the top of my lungs, naturally) and got my apostille, came home and then sent off my packet to Korea. Now I wait for them to process my visa there, send me the number, and then I will head to the Korean embassy in Atlanta for my actual visa to be put in my passport. However, one key ingredient is missing in this little story: I HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY PASSPORT BACK YET!!!

I sent off my passport to be renewed in early June. I was out of pages and it needed to be renewed in 2010 anyway, so I figured I might as well do the whole shebang now. But, I haven't gotten it back yet. YIKES!!! I need my passport to move to Korea! I have a flight!

All that to say, please please please pray that my passport comes in ASAP and all the rest of my preparations go smoothly. I'm still packing (no surprise there) and trying to spend as much time as possible with loved ones.

On that note, tonight is my farewell party at WineStyles. Kara, Brian and I are having a guacamole showdown (with judges and everything!) and the winner gets a bottle of wine. My kind of contest! It's such a bittersweet thing, because that store has become such a part of my life...so many amazing friends have come to me through WS and we've have some fun, crazy times there and around town. It's going to be hard to say good-bye! Much love to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment