Sunday, July 12, 2009

Friends

I continue to be amazed at how God provides for me in so many ways. Things I don't even pray for, and He is already a step ahead. From friends who come over to help me pack and price things for the garage sale, a hug from someone at church, a check from a dear friend that helps meet my needs, shoes from a sweet grandmother who knew I needed them, parents who support me in every way...I can't even imagine where I would be or WHO I would be without the love, support and encouragement from these people.

Today in church, our sermon was about how much we NEED fellowship and relationships. "No man is an island", no matter how hard we try to function alone. As humans, we deeply need relationships and other people in our lives who push us and spur us on. I am deeply grateful for the people God has placed in my life to do that for me. If you're reading this, you are probably one of those people. Thank you for sticking in there with me :) You are appreciated!

Still waiting on the passport...

No comments:

Post a Comment