Tuesday, July 28, 2009

FINALLY!!!

It's official, folks: I have all the paperwork necessary to go to South Korea!! After a long and often arduous process (now I know how hard it is to move to another country), I am heading to the great unknown country of SK in exactly 36 hours. HOLY HANNAH!!!

I'm not even going to go into all that happened today. Needless to say, Atlanta is not currently on my list of favorite places to visit. Hold on....a quick overview? Ok....getting lost (check), getting a boot put on my car by some punk kid after being there 15 minutes (check), buying a TON of liquor at a corner store and being questioned about my driver's license picture (check), getting stuck in traffic while on the way home (check), getting ogled by 3 truck drivers in said traffic (check check check)....thank goodness for mothers who make fantastic pomegranate martinis and homemade pizza!

Now, it's the final stretch of packing and more packing. One more load of laundry, one family photo session, and one family cookout from now, I'll be heading out!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, this is my third attempt to try and post a comment to your blog.

    Summary - Best of luck. You'll have a ton of itnernet access, obviously. Get ready to play lots of computer games. I'm extremely jealous.

    ReplyDelete