Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I think I can, I think I can...

As far as the passport goes, I am still waiting. According to the passport office, my passport was mailed from New Hampshire (why was it all the way up there?!) yesterday at 2:30pm. My deadline to being able to leave on time is tomorrow at noon. So, if I have it tomorrow at noon, I will be leaving on Thursday morning. If not, that will be rescheduled. As of right now, I'm going ahead and making all plans to leave Thursday...I'm packing tonight (yes, Jon David, actually packing!) with the help of my wonderful mother and sweet Robin. Is it all going to fit? Who knows? Let's hope so! I'll post my final packing list later, in case any of you plan on moving to Asia sometime in the near future :)

Keep praying for that passport!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment