Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Delayed

I'm not leaving on the 23rd. Right now, it looks like I'm going to fly out the 27th or 28th and go from there. This is hard because it delays me mentally as well as physically and it means that I'm in limbo for a little bit longer. At the same time, this might be a blessing, as I'm not fully packed yet and today was going to be a stretch if I had to do the visa in Atlanta.

My boss is very understanding and has assured me that everything is ok and he will pick me up at the airport when I get there. This might give me a chance to hang out with the OMPC missions team in Seoul for a couple days, making it feel more familiar and comfortable. We'll see...I'm learning not to make plans!

Please be in prayer for the team over there...some are already in Seoul and others are flying out Thursday. They will be doing ESL clubs and ministering to the people there.

No comments:

Post a Comment