1) I loathe jeggings. I don't care if you like them. If you look like Gisele and can pull them off, all the more power to you. But, there are very few people who look like Gisele. I loathe jeggings.
2) I love Anne Riley. I truly think she's brilliant and pretty much trust her when she says "Go read this book" because she's usually right. She's throwing major props toward Beth Revis for ACROSS THE UNIVERSE (which is brilliant) and DIVERGENT by Veronica Roth (which is brilliant) and I'm right there with her. I even bought DIVERGENT....like, to own....on my bookshelf. Wow, so good. And Anne is a great writer as well, so I love reading her stuff too. In fact, DIVERGENT is on my shelf, very cozy and sweet-like next to THE CLEARING. I'm sure she'd like that.
3) I might just have the coolest dad in the world. He eats my food. He teaches me valuable skills. He is in love with his new granddaughter (little Magpie) and takes Me-maw to the gym. Best. Dad. Ever.
4) I need to clean and organize my room and my car.
5) It's been a hard week but I've seen how wonderful and supportive my friends and family are. Props to you all, dear ones.
Ok.....I think that's it for now. My angsty week is over and I've had a relaxing, chill day. I didn't really get anything done, but I'm a happy girl for now. Peace out.