Tuesday, September 8, 2009

hmmmm

Honestly, the past week or so have no been the best. I'm struggling with feelings of despondency and fatigue. Is this delayed jet lag? PMS? Argh, I don't know but I want it to go away! It helps to make plans, and I have a fun day in Seoul planned with G this weekend (Seoul Tower, shopping, and sushi, here we come!) and I have one of my oldest and bestest friends visiting soon. It really helps to have plans...

Also, I got the SWEETEST email from LG (10 yrs old), who I used to babysit, and she said (in big pink letters) "I thought you might be lonely and wanted to email you...I miss you and love you....don't stay in Korea....come back and live with us!" and then there were smiley faces. How precious! Really lifted me up...

Anyway, prayers going out for my dear Kara.....I love you, BFF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment