Wednesday, September 9, 2009

FOR MEGAN

Megan, I tried to send this in an email but it wouldn't work...so here ya go :) A glimpse of my apt a little more adjusted...
Computer, bedside chest on the left, bookcase on the right...
Microwave, rice cooker, toaster, 2 burner stove, mini fridge....
TV, small table (when Gina comes over to eat, we pull the table out and sit on the floor.
The foyer opening is on the right, as is the bathroom...
Walking into my apt from the front door...
Door, foyer, where I keep my shoes (you take off your shoes when you come in to a house)

My bed and closet..it has hanging space and 2 big drawers on the bottom...

2 comments:

  1. You obviously forgot to include shots of your rec room, dining room, and pool. Silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One doesn't want to brag TOO much, right?

    ReplyDelete